Saturday 26 November 2011

“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” - Lao Tzu

Weight in Went great :) 2.8 Lbs Down this week, Which feel's amazing:) bringing me to a total of 29.8lbs. I feel amazing knowing that i have accomplished this so far, I'm doing this for nothing but my self and i keep going forward with it, After our Meeting today we, Went to the Gym, I had an amazing work out in which i pushed my self even more today :) Which is great..Im one step closer to my "Christmas Goal" I would like to loose a total of 40 Pounds before Christmas :) The way im going I believe I can Succeed this goal.
Thank you all for your Continued support, your Encouragement, your all Keeping me strong with out you all i couldn't do this, So I would like to thank you all So very much.


Love you all. 


Total Weight Loss to date 29.8lbs!


No comments:

Post a Comment