Thursday 24 November 2011

A Change In my Weight in days!

Hey Everyone ;)
I know that most of you are usually looking forward to my updates about how much I lost in the week, However Im going to be switching my days to Saturday :) Its just easier for me to get to and from my meetings :) Also, doing it this way because i can then go to the gym right after the meeting :)


Things are going great  :) Today will be my 3rd day in a row at the gym, I'm suppose to be taking a day break in between, But I This week i haven't felt the need for the little break, I'll be going back tomorrow as well as Saturday so that will make it 5 days in a row :) GO me!


I love the gym I really do it feels amazing to push my self to new limits each day.


So,I just wanted to give a quick update :) But things are going well, I notice new changes daily.. I feel great and the feelings keep getting greater & Greater, Thank you all for your support!!


Total Weight Loss to date: 27lbs 


No comments:

Post a Comment