Thursday 10 November 2011

Amazed :)

Here, We are 6 Weeks in :) Going on my 7th Week, I have lost a total of 24.8 Pounds, I feel amazing, I know I still have Plenty more to go, But every single pound counts.. I amaze my self because  I have done what most, Think about doing..But no.. Not me i'm Doing.. and I'm going to keep going :) <3! 


I wanted to give you all a quick update on my progress, I'm doing great.. Before the Weather Starts to get SUPER cold, Im starting to do some walks :) Wish i did this before because im ENJOYING walking a lot more now.. When the Snow hits, Im not going to want to be out there much, but that's what the elliptical is for :) Anyway guys :) Total Weight Loss this Week was 5.3 Pounds :)




Total Weight Loss to Date: 24.8lbs :) (That means .3 away from the 25 Pounds Charm from weight Watchers <3!! Ekk!


Thank you for the continued Support!

Total Weight Loss to Date: 24.8lbs :) (That means .3 away from the 25 Pounds Charm from weight Watchers <3!! Ekk!

No comments:

Post a Comment