Spring Chick Challenge Week 2 Goals
- Prepare one new meal Completed
- There is an exercise I enjoy doing at the gym, but tend to not do it when others are around, going to try to not let my "fears" get in the way and do it anyway! Completed
- Continue to make healthy eating decisions So-So Had a few unhealthier Choices but over all not to bad
- Incorporate more weight training at the gym Could of done better with this one.. The gym has been insanely packed truthfully too packed to be able to do anything comfortably, no excuse i'll work on this one more, I did some just not as much as I had planed.
- Start to figure out, what needs to be done and what' done for our wedding Found my list, Checked it out added some things and figured a few things out :)
- Get an appointment booked for my fiance so we can figure out what he will wear for the wedding No go on this one.. NEED to do this before the end of the month.. or sooner :/
So, With that my week, I'd say went half decently well, Eating was not overly bad was pretty good overall a fewer unhealthy choices where made... Here are a few things I would like to work on!
- Weekends are bad bad bad days of the week for me, Come Friday-Sunday It's as if I derail, not totally derail but like parts of me derails in some way, gym gets put on the back burner, eating isn't the greatest but isn't horrible either but i don't make the greatest choices... Weekends are so busy for us, as this is when we need to get done groceries and all the fun stuff we couldn't do during the week With this in mind.. Here are my week 3 Goals!!
Spring Chick Challenge Week # 3
- Treat weekends like normal days
- Gym Monday to Thursday choosing one day on the weekend (My choice)
- Continue to make healthy eating choices
- Continue to work on my "I'm here for me" attitude at the gym, Not being Shy to do my favorite exercises even if there is some people in the room
- No more indulging on weekends.. Its becoming out of control on weekends, I'm able to get back into the groove by Sunday but this HAS TO STOP NOW
- Work on finishing Wrapping Cutlery for wedding
This Post has taken me nearly 12 hours to write lol, Iv been so busy this weekend its crazy, I'm not happy with my self this weekend thus the 2 Goals to make next weekend CLEAN and No more over indulging, Weekends are bad for me & This needs to stop now!! Im OK.. Come Sunday and Able to control my urges ect but come Friday & Saturday its like I go nuts and it needs to stop.
Good Luck to All the Spring chick-lets :) Here we go Week # 3, Let's do this ladies!