*Disclaimer* I'm not a Chef... So this is good to me, I really hope you Enjoy it too :) If for whatever reason you don't enjoy this soup I'm really sorry You tried it :( lol
2 Boxes Low Sodium Chicken Broth ( I always look for the LOWEST sodium Possible)
5 Large Carrots
1/2 White Onion ( or your choice of onion)
Basil/Summer Savory ( or whatever spices you like in your soups)
2 Boneless chicken breast
2 Cups Alphabet Noodles *You can use any type of noodle I like the Alphabet because they are smaller)
(If you enjoy your soup More liquidity then Hearty, I'd suggest 1 Cup.. I like my soup a little more Hearty :)
1. Boil Chicken in separate pot,
2. Boil Noodles In Separate pot as well ( Don't Fully cook them.. I only cooked them for about 5 mins.. Till they are half way cooked about.)
3 While Chicken & Noodles are cooking, Chop Carrots,Onions.. You can chop to whatever desire size I like my onions diced small, While my carrots Bigger
4.Pour 2 Boxes of Chicken Broth in big pot add spices *I eye it.. A Pinch of Summer Savory, few dashes of Basil
5.Add your Veggies *You Can Add Other Veggies as well, This is just all I had on hand
6. Start to Cook, I like to cook mine on low heat because I usually have lots of time.. But if your in a hurry, You can Boil this faster if you would like!
7. Check on your Chicken.. Once its fully cooked take out of water.. Let cool, then Shred, chop whatever you prefer, I prefer to shred my chicken.
8. Once your Carrots are pretty well cooked, Add Chicken & Noodles
9. Cooking time depends, however I'd Say about 20-30 Mins It should be all ready to go :)
I can get about 8 Servings out of this.. (Sometimes more) 1 cup servings.
Chopped Carrots & Onions
Carrots are just about cooked, Time to add the Chicken!
Volia! You Got A great bowl of soup :) Add A warm Slice of Bread if you'd like, I tend to just have the bowl of soup :)